|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bens|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Evans|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 12:43|
Finance Manager, Coventry, Up to £50k + Outstanding bens including 10% bonus, Private Healthcare, Flexible Working
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are proud to be working with this very modern, established & well respected Global SME. They have enjoyed a number of years of organic growth, as they continue to grow and develop in to new markets, they are seeking to appoint a Finance Manager, to manage the day to day finance function in Coventry.
Your new role
You will be an integral part of the Senior Management Team. Responsibilities include:
- Reporting in to the organisation Operations Director, you will be tasked with leading the organisations finance function. You will be act as a lead on all accounting matters from the production of the group management accounts to the commercial business partnering with the board of directors, assessing business critical decisions.
- Presenting the monthly and annual accounts to senior stakeholders, providing insightful and commercial reports.
- Review and control of all costs, providing financial business partnering, support and guidance to departmental heads.
- Preparation of month end processing and review of results for central group entities, including forecasts.
- Month end close process includes journal processing, accruals and prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Lead the budget process across all business units establishing strong reporting procedures and accurate management information
- Preparation of all UK VAT, Intrastat, EC sales list returns Management of Capex process and reporting.
- Management responsibility for 6 staff.
- Occasional travel will be involved.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with previous experience of working within an SME environment. You will have a 'hands on' approach whilst also having the experience of managing and developing teams and improving processes.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £50,000, with outstanding benefits, including a (up to) 10% bonus, generous car allowance, pension, private healthcare for you and your family, 25 days holiday (+ 8), rising to 30 days with service, flexible working, standard 9:00 - 5:-00 Monday to Friday working week, free on-site parking, on site-facilities, dental and eyecare plan, and the chance to take part in company incentives, plus more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's