|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£46000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas West|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 15:39|
Finance Manager, Hertfordshire, up to £55,000
Your new company
The role is working for a large logistics company based in Hertfordshire.
Your new role
The role will be involved with driving the effective planning of the company whilst coaching and developing the finance team to provide effective business partnering. The role will also be responsible for management reporting and profit improvement with non-financial stakeholders across the business.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be an enthusiastic individual looking to build relationships with a range of people to drive the business forward.
- Must have Accounting Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong academic record
- Must have Multi-site experience
- Experience of managing a small team
- Examples of business partnering with Non-Finance individuals
- Show clear examples of building strong relationships/networks and how they have used them
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to £55,000 dependent on experience
- Car allowance
- Private Healthcare
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's