|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 18:34|
Financial and Compliance Manager - Cheltenham outskirts
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are supporting a well established global business in the recruitment of a Financial and Compliance Manager.
Your new role
The Financial and Compliance Manager role will be to support all areas of the business with regards to financial compliance with additional support of accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Lead the statutory accounts and audit
- Responsible for all internal audit and SOX compliance requirements
- Tax reporting and filing including VA, EC Sales and Intrastat
- Revenue recognition reporting requirements
- Management of month end close process to strict corporate deadlines
- Approval and completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and payroll teams.
What you'll need to succeed
Professional Finance Qualification
Inter personal skills with ability to communicate with non financial professionals
Previous experience of managing internal and external audits
What you'll get in return
Progressive role with the ability to scope the processes and procedures within the business. Offering a competitive base salary and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum