|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Share Scheme + Clothing Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Davenport-Smith|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 13:56|
Finance Manager within a rapidly expanding, already global, ecommerce start-up based in Central London. Hands on and commercial role: £55K + Share Scheme + Clothing + 26 Days + Flex Working.
Since their founding our client has grown rapidly into a global, ecommerce-led clothing enterprise with a massive following. UK based but with a large US presence, our client is consistently doubling YoY and has recently secured further funding from a number of key investors in order to further establish their position as a disruptive and progressive business in the ecommerce space. They are a clothing business that puts technology and the forefront of their design and have swiftly developed a much sought after brand that releases a new item every 2 weeks, often selling out within 24 hours.
Finance is an extremely streamlined function and they are looking to expand and bring in a Finance Manager into a newly created position within their Central London HQ.
Due to the start-up nature of the business this will be a hands on and varied Finance Manager position that reports directly into the Finance Director. Whilst highly varied it will hold the following key responsibilities:
- Ownership of Month End Process
- Commercial - Analysis, Budgetting, Forecasting, Cash Flow Forecasting etc.
- Finance Process & Controls Improvements
- Systems Implementation - rolling out of Netsuite across the business
- Assist with the opening of new international subsidiaries
- Assist with further team recruitment and development
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong Excel + Systems Proficiency
- Start-Up/High Growth Experience Desirable
- Must be comfortable with a hands on role in a fast-paced environment
- Able to commute to Central London
What's On Offer
- Pivotal position in a rapidly growing global business with clear scope for progression
- £55,000 (experience depending)
- 26 Days Holiday
- Share Scheme
- Clothing Allowance
- Flex Working
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's