|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits+bonus|
|Contact Name:||Saskia Ingham-Jerrey|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 17:15|
Finance Manager-Practice or Retail Trained Accountants
Your new company
This medium sized UK fashion Retailer are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their company in a commercial capacity. With bright, modern, collaborative work spaces this company have a great work/life balance and office ethos that encourages career development and learning. This business are enjoying a prolonged period of growth thanks to their adaptive mindset, with multiple sales platforms and a dynamic approach to marketing.
Your new role
You will be:
- Managing the P&L for over 150 stores in the UK
- Business Partnering with the Sales and Marketing team to analyse cost and revenue
- Line Managing of two junior analysts
- Management of the Month End process for Consolidated Accounts
- KPI Dashboarding and working to improve Sales Incentives
- Assisting the FP&A Manager with ad hoc modelling work when needed
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- First move from Practice or previous Retail Experience
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive environment that will help to develop your career in a fun and sociable business. You will receive a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive bonus and benefits package. You will have the opportunity to progress your career to a managerial position and work with some of the Retail business' most experienced Finance Professionals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's