|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Richard Tonkin|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 09:15|
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for overseeing part of the finance function including credit control as well as supporting the day to day running of the finance function as the number 2 to the Financial Controller
My client is a B2B Telecommunications services business based in Chiswick. They are owned by a Top Track awarded global business.
The Finance Manager role will report directly in to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for the following
- Preparing monthly reports
- Management and development of two direct reports
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Support FC with supervision of day to day work being carried out by Credit Control
- Acting as first point of contact for day to day queries from Assistant Accountant and Credit Controllers.
- Responsible for providing Financial Controller with regular updates on key day to day issues.
- Working with Credit Control to resolve debtor cases before they pass from 30 days to 60 days.
- Ensuring Credit Controllers ledger review reports are complete and prepared on time for monthly review by Financial Controller.
- Prepare detailed daily cash receipts actuals report.
- Ensuring all sales ledger receipt transactions are entered accurately
- Supervise monthly Sage cash book direct debit reconciliation.
- Weekly audit and processing of corrections of entity status allocated to customers on sales ledger in accordance with VAT legislation.
- Weekly audit and processing of corrections of payment type status allocated to customers in Sage sales ledger to ensure accuracy.
- Perform sales ledger reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly customer deposits summary and other credit balances report
The candidate will be qualified and have management or supervisory experience.
The Finance Manager role based in Chiswick comes with a competitive salary between £50,000-£60,000 depending on experience, plus bonus and benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
£40 - £70000.00 per annum
£40 - £65000.00 per annum
Richmond upon Thames, London
£50000.00 - £55000 per annum + bonus
Senior Finance Manager
£38000.00 - £43000.00 per annum