|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£141 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joe Pawlica|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 18:07|
Your new company
A business undergoing significant transformation to further enable positive change in the business culture and the work they do.
Your new role
As Finance Manager your primary responsibility will be leading and coaching a high performing transactional finance team of more than 10 people. You will direct daily activity on a day to day basis tracking team performance and driving productivity, as well as meeting key objectives within cash control, accounts preparations, and internal controls.
You will be motivated by building and developing a collaborative, inclusive and energetic team of people who are working towards a common goal, and not be scared to work hands on with the team when targets are tight. You will demonstrate a can do attitude, be able to set clear targets based on each individuals personal strengths, and communicate effectively when those targets are hit or missed.
You will reporting into the Head of Finance on a day to day basis.
The day to day responsibilities for this positions will include -
1) Monitoring revenue - ensuring timely invoicing and collection of cash within credit terms
2) Monitor Purchase Ledger
3) Manage relationships with Banks
4) Produce cash flow projections
5) Produce financial reports for senior leadership
6) Improve financial controls
7) Maintenance of fixed asset register
8) Owner and administration of finance systems
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you must demonstrate some of the following;
1) Qualified Accountant (ACMA, ACCA, ACA)
2) Highly confident communicator
3) Team recruitment / leadership / training
4) Managed teams larger than 5-10 people
5) Positive attitude to work
6) Able to drive improvement whilst monitoring BAU activities
What you'll get in return
You will be centrifugal to the finance department and organisation as a whole, furthering the development of an inclusive and energetic team, maintaining high standards, and driving continuous improvements to cash control and reporting. You will be offered the opportunity to make genuine positive change to a business that focuses on helping others, and with your hard work you will be greeted with respect and acknowledgement within a department that believes in sharing success.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's