|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikola Berry|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 14:02|
This is an excellent opportunity in a very connected role working at a senior level dealing with functional leads across all functions.
Our client has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services in the UK and around the world.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Managing completion of month end, forecasts and budgets for central Aviation Companies
- Production of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc financial reporting
- Ensuring the delivery of accurate and consistent data quality in the financial systems for the central Aviation Companies
- Use of SAP and SAP BPC
- Work with functional heads updating and monitoring their financial position
- Help drive key insights and analytics
- Execute value-added analysis and provide decision support for special projects and initiatives
- Execute continuous process improvement
- Participate in the external audit processes
- Prepare statutory accounts for central companies
- Managing 1 direct report
You will be able to present the numbers to both financial and non-finance stakeholders in a meaningful way and present budgets/ financial to the Financial Director.
* Must be CIMA or ACCA post qualified for minimum of 5 years
* SAP experience ideal
* Management background as will have a direct report in to them
The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You'll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Plus Benefits plus Bonus
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum