|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalia Osica|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 16:01|
Finance Manager Uttoxeter £35,000- £40,000
Your new company
My client is an established and successful SME company based in Uttoxeter. They are currently looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team on permanent basis.
Your new role
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for preparation of financial information, analysis of business performance, managing and reducing operational and production costs as well as having input into strategic decision making for the business.
You key duties will include
- Preparing periodic financial statements to include profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries to specific deadlines.
- Leading and mentoring the Finance Team.
- Managing budgets
- Preparation of data supporting pricing models, methodology and appropriate systems.
- Managing financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Managing the working capital of the company.
- Negotiating on major projects, loans and grants..
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the HMRC
- Analysing, formulating and advising on strategic and long-term business plans and forecasts.
- Advising on the financial implications of business decisions.
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
- Analysing competitors and market trends
- Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions.
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified accountant with strong knowledge of financial systems and procedures and budgetary planning skills. You will also have experience of team management and have excellent communication skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Plus Benefits plus Bonus
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum