|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||David Shepperd|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2019 14:03|
Finance Manager opportunity based in North Oxfordshire, offering £40,000-£45,000 + package
Your new company
An international leader in their market, based in North Oxfordshire are looking to expand their finance team in the capacity of a recently qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA Finance Manager. This opportunity will report directly into the CFO and have responsibility for 1-2 direct reports, with the objective to provide technical support to the finance team through internal controls and process improvement, alongside report streamlining.
Your new role
- Preparation of the statutory accounts, VAT & Tax compliance
- Provide full support to financial systems development and support teams
- Ownership of the group consolidation tools and Internal Control Processes
- Establish accounting papers, explaining company practice and alignment with Group guidance
- Assist with the implementation of new accounting standards
- Support on other ad hoc technical accounting projects
- Prepare ad hoc financial reports at the request of management
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will be an experienced accountant that is recently qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA, with a background in practice being advantageous. Furthermore, you will demonstrate you are a team player that also takes personal responsibility very seriously, alongside possessing initiative, strong communication skills and commercially-minded to drive change where needed.
What you'll get in return
This is a permanent and full-time opportunity offering £40,000-£50,000 (experience dependant), alongside wider competitive benefits. Furthermore, you will be given the opportunity to join a fast-growing business with exciting career development prospects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's