|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tanya Boothman|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 18:01|
Your new company Strong Finance Manager responsible to deliver the business plan and Group Strategy Plan
A strong, technical and strategic role in a reputable and established company. This position will be responsible for ensuring strict compliance of Financial Management Guidelines set up by the company in relation to financial matters and consistent with all operational and financial activities, monitoring the required operational excellence in Finance department.
- Ensure accounts continuously are accurate and complete, whilst observing statutory and corporate filing and reporting timelines
- Review monthly KPI reports by entity, checking performance against budget and specific targets
- Team management, coaching and on the job training
- Business partnering for Group IT, Operations and Operational Finance
- Support during the migration to new systems
- Ensure all foreign exchange balances and transactions have been accounted for in accordance with Accounting Policies Manual, Understands and flags to group Treasury underlying reasons for foreign exchange exposures.
- Roll out and monitor usage of standardised reports, working closely with Group Finance
- Lead Budget Preparations, MIS and Reporting
- Audit support
- Credit/Debt Management
- Streamlining/ Cost Saving Management
- Adherence to Quality Management System AND Health, safety and Environment
- Maintain records of Company's Fixed Assets
- Cash Flow Management/Analysis
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's