|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Curtis|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 13:51|
ACCA/ CIMA Finance Manager - Up to £45k + 10% BONUS - Sheffield
Your new company is a market leading manufacturing business based in South Yorkshire. They are a local company with an international presence, achieving a multi-million pound turnover with continued year on year growth.
Your new role will be to manage the UK Finance function, ensuring smooth day to day operations, preparation of monthly and annual financial information, including actuals, forecasts and budgets; to manage and control working capital levels; and to drive the financial performance of the UK Operating Company.
Your role will include:
- Involvement in the annual audit as required
- Involvement in the Group's Patent Box and Tax Credits claims
- Input to the monthly FX policy discussions as part of the FX Committee
- Develop and continuously improve business reporting, including development of the system
- Monitor the risk profile of the business and develop adequate controls to mitigate risks
- Any other ad hoc duties and reporting commensurate with the role
- Support other departments by providing financial information and advice as required
- Manage and influence the pricing files, including costs for delivering products
- Assist in negotiations for product pricing
- Provide forecasts for future purchases to assist third party companies in their planning and assist in negotiations.
- Prepare rebate claims to suppliers and calculate the monthly Group rebate accruals
- Provide consolidated Group reporting from operating companies in the UK and overseas, including analyses of product gross and net margins
- Analyse tooling costs and oversee the monitoring and auditing of assets belonging to the company
- Work with teams, analysing new product financials, including calculating payback periods and ROI
- Monitor and manage ongoing costs through the process
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a high level of initiative, ability to work independently or part of a team with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Furthermore you ideally will be;
- CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Experience managing a team an advantage.
- Manufacturing / retail industry experience a benefit.
- Personal Traits
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required. o Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Proactive, with an ability to use initiative.
- Must be able to organise and prioritise workload.
You will be ambitious to succeed, have a strong work ethic.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a desirable salary of £40,000 to £45,000 + 10% bonus, opportunity and exposure to senior management and a chance to progress your career within a market leading company. The company also has availability for Free Parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £45000.00 per annum
£42000.00 - £46000.00 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum