|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Owen Philp|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 08:48|
A permanent Finance Manager job paying £35-45k for an organisation based in Worcester.
£35,000-45,000 per annum
Mon-Thurs (8-5) and Fri (8-4)
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to join a small but successful construction business based on the outskirts of Worcester on a permanent basis.
Specialising in a number of areas, this company work on both small and large projects across the UK with big growth plans for the future.
Your new role
Reporting directly into the MD, you will be accountable for the accounting operations of the company. This will include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk and enhance the accuracy of the company's financial results.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Completion of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report issues
- Provide variance reports on actual job recoveries compared to budget
- Provide financial analysis when required
- Bank reconciliations
- Ensure trade creditors and subcontractors are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure the timely compliance for all VAT, PAYE, CIS and Companies House returns
- Maintain an organised accounting filing system
- Oversee the operations of the Accounts Assistant
What you'll need to succeed
- Be a qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA) or QBE
- Strong relevant experience in a similar role
- Confident and enthusiastic personality
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical mindset
- Proficient in the use of IT systems
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and the chance to work for a reputable organisation within their industry. There is scope to take on more responsibility as the role grows with the potential of progressing into an FD position in the future. Other benefits include a generous holiday allowance and onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Finance Manager (Property Management)
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
Management Accountant / Finance Manager
Finance and Contract Support Manager
Up to £60000 per annum + Car, up to 15% bonus
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000.00 per annum