£50000 - £55000 per annum
16 days ago
The job is a newly created role, with lots of scope for development. Currently the finance team is made up of 3 people but this is 1 of 2 new positions that they are bringing on to help with the growth.
Based just outside of Bicester, this client is high growth and have recently gone through an IPO and are now a listed PLC. They have plans to continue their high growth after taking on £37.5million worth of investment.
The key responsibilities of the new Finance Manager will be:
- Prepare statutory reporting for half year and full year
- Prepare consolidation for my client
- Prepare monthly management accounts under IFRS
- Prepare quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Monitor capex project spend and timelines
- Liaise with Netherlands office, subsidiary reporting
- Ad hoc finance tasks as required
The successful Finance Manager will be:
- ACA qualified ideally (will consider ACCA/CIMA)
- Listed company account preparation experience
- Full MS Office capabilities
- Knowledge of SAGE useful but not essential
On offer for the successful Finance Manager will be an opportunity to join a business who are going through large growth and develop their own skills whilst forging a career.
Salary is open depending on experience but they are ideally looking for someone around £50,000 + benefits.