St Asaph, Denbighshire
17 days ago
Manage the financial accounting team in areas of financial accounting (US GAAP, UK GAAP), treasury, tax, internal controls, process improvement, business partnering and support, government contract compliance, and financial control
My client is a global technology leader focused on delivering innovative, high-performance and market-driven products.
* Manage monthly close and year end audit
* Implement, maintain and strengthen control environment
* Co-ordinate the external audit, internal audits and participate in all regulatory audits.
* Preparation of UK GAAP statutory Accounts.
* Co-ordinate monthly / Qtly and annual monthly corporate reporting including analyzing the flux and functional spend analysis.
* Review and validate all balance sheet reconciliations undertaken by team.
* Partner with FP&A to support management reporting, forecasting and preparation of annual budget.
* Lead and develop team members, ensuring that goals are consistent with Excelitas management priorities.
* Ensure internal controls are in place to facilitate accurate, efficient and timely financial reporting.
* Identify non-routine accounting transactions and work with Site Controller & Corporate Accounting to determine appropriate accounting treatment
Ideally Manufacturing organization experience, preferably with a multinational company
Qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA
*Strong accounting and analytical skills
* Ability to lead and develop a team
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Be data and process driven. Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams
* Ideally Proficiency in Microsoft A/X
* Ideally Proficiency in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) - desirable
£50,000 - £60,000
Competitive holiday and benefit package
On site parking
Blended working week