York, North Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum
28 days ago
Fantastic varied and challenging Finance Manager role to join a successful business at their manufacturing site in York. You will have full responsibility for managing the site finance function, reporting into the Finance Director, and will work closely with non-finance stakeholders in the wider business to assist with strategic decision making.
This successful business are market leaders in their industry. The site in York is the manufacturing operation for the business, and they work with a range of clients, to include many household names.
As Finance Manager, you will have full responsibility for the site finance function, and your duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Producing year end audit files and liaising with auditors
- Forecasting and managing the budget process
- Weekly & monthly reporting on financial and production performance
- Financial analysis and business planning
- Working with key stakeholders to present financial insight and commentary on financial performance
- Business partnering with operations to assist with decision making
- Adhoc MIS projects
- Management of financial ledgers and payroll
- Adhoc support to Finance Director
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent
- Financial reporting/management accounting experience
- Manufacturing experience (desirable)
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive mindset
In return the client is offering a competitive salary c£40k, dependent on experience, plus the opportunity to become a valued member of the team. This is a broad role, with opportunity to really make your mark and progress your career moving forward.