|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lucie Brown|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2021 17:15|
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting SME in North Bristol. They are looking for a hands-on and operational Finance Manager to oversee the day-to-day responsibilities whilst improving processes and controls.
Our client is a growing SME who focus on building long-term relationships with their clients.
- Manage and forecast cashflow, assess cash position and plan creditor and other payments accordingly
- Prepare monthly management accounts (including accruals/prepayments/journals)
- Day-to-day management of the Finance team (2 x Accounts Assistants and Finance Administrator)
- Process payroll on a monthly basis including auto-enrolment pension transactions
- Ensure a strong financial control environment, with robust reporting and balance sheet controls
- Provide analysis to the senior management team, Sales and Operations departments, including monthly board reports
- Prepare, analyse and submit quarterly VAT returns.
- Financial year-end accounts preparation work
- Preparation and maintenance of annual budgets and forecasts
You will have:
- Accountancy Qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- In depth knowledge and understanding of payroll
- Experience in a similar role and an understanding of all areas within a small finance function
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel and Word, Sage 50 and Sage Payroll
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing a small team
Up to £55,000 + benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + working from home
Interim Finance Manager
Corporate Finance Senior Manager
M&A Corporate Finance Director
Birmingham, West Midlands
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
Corporate Finance Director
£Competitive plus Excellent Benefits