Up to £60000 per annum + 10% pension contribution
11 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company:
This organisation was created in 2018 and has been hugely successful. They are currently at 70 employees but expect to be at 90 by this time next year. Current income is at £40m but projected to go to £60m next year. The organisation has seen a huge demand and this has resulted in successful funding. The organisation is involved in the area of health.
Your new role:
The Finance Manager will be a key member of the team, supporting the Head of Finance to ensure that the organisation operates at the highest levels of financial probity, accountability and transparency, The Finance Manager will be responsible for operational finance, compliance and controls and management information reporting. The Finance Manager will lead on the continuous improvement of financial processes and systems, ensuring they are fit for purpose in the rapidly changing environment by prioritising and driving change to deliver increased efficiency and effectiveness of controls.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Qualified (ACA preferred) with operational finance experience
- Experience of working in a multinational, listed or Big 4 environment
- Strong technical knowledge of relevant accounting standards and regulatory frameworks, including charity reporting
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic, growing and impactful organisation. As well as this you will get a competitive package of benefits including:
- 27 days annual leave with option to buy or sell 5 days
- 10% employer pension contribution
- Subsidised breakfast, lunch and Friday drinks
- Free gym access onsite
- Hybrid working from home/office arrangement
What you need to do now
Please apply ASAP with your up to date CV. The client is considering applications as they come through and arranging interviews.