Gatwick, West Sussex
£45000 - £50000 per annum
14 days ago
This is a great opportunity for either an experienced finance manager that is looking for a new challenge, or for a senior financial accountant that is looking to step up.
You will be part of a well established team and be responsible for supporting several key business units with day-to-day and strategic issues.
My client is a well-established, international player that is well known within the local area.
The Finance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Regular liaison with the central Finance function, overseeing the month end and year end processes.
- Regular management reporting in addition to managing the annual budget.
- Preparation of monthly management packs along with commentary.
- Driving the ongoing implementation of new ERP system across the region.
- Monthly financial analysis and reporting (including budgeting, rolling forecast, key performance indicators and analysis of variances).
- Trend analysis with timely identification of causes of risks/ problems with prompt suggestion for relevant actions, particularly including revenue, recoverability, staff utilisation, work in progress, debt.
- Other ad-hoc matters as required.
The successful Finance Manager will need to be able to demonstrate the following throughout the interview process:
- ACA / ACCA qualified.
- Experience working within a similar role for at least 2 years.
- Project management ability.
- Forward thinker with a proven analytical background - ability to challenge the status quo.
- Advanced excel - Macros.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager that wants to work within a well established team for a proven client OR it would be a great role for a senior financial accountant that is ready to step up and take on more responsibility.
Competitive salary - up to £50,000 for the right individual, plus excellent company benefits.