£55000 - £65000 per annum
13 days ago
Finance Manager position for a fast growing Bio-technology company that requires the candidate to manage different projects, and deliver a high quality and standard of work in order to aid the growth of the company. This is a varied Finance Manager role within a Finance team of 10, extremely high calibre throughout. This role is instrumental to the success of the team.
My client is an expanding Bio-technology business based in Uxbridge, although they do also have offices worldwide. They are advancing their pipelines of programs and partnerships which is why they are looking for a Finance Manager to join their Finance team.
This Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Statutory accounts
- Management of 2 direct reports
- Management accounting
- Overlooking the order to cash and accounts payable processes
- Payroll processes for UK, German, and US operations
- VAT returns
- Ensure that revenue recognition, long term contract accounting and other documents are kept up-to-date
- Preparing a year-end audit
- Qualified accountant - ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Significant post qualification experience with pharmaceuticals
- Clear interest in bio-technology/life science
- Experience working in a fast-paced Finance team
- Experience using Microsoft Navision
- Able to guide, develop and motivate the team
- Able to travel to Uxbridge.
Basic salary between £55,000 to £65,000 & benefits include 25 days holiday, pension, discretionary bonus scheme, discounted gym membership, being part of an energetic Finance team.