£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
17 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
A permanent Finance Manager job paying £40-50k for a reputable manufacturing organisation in Malvern.
£40,000-£50,000 per annum
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be supporting a well-established and privately owned manufacturing business in Malvern as they look to appoint an experienced Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
This dynamic company has seen strong growth over the years, both organically and through acquisition, and are now seen as a key player within their field having developed a strong network of partners both in the UK and abroad.
Your new role
In this all encompassing role, you will be responsible for providing the accurate and timely execution of general accounting, period end closing and reporting activities delivering information to the wider finance community in line with defined reporting protocols.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for multiple entities with variance analysis
- Consolidation of Group accounts
- Preparation of month-end journals applying knowledge of financial and management accounting
- Ensuring the smooth running of all daily finance demands
- Managing VAT returns and monthly payroll
- Preparation of Group tax packs
- Liaising with auditors at year-end
- Identify and action process improvement initiatives and opportunities
- Developing new finance packs and procedures
- Support with projects as and when they arise
- Communicating finance matters to non-finance staff
- Management and delegation of a small team
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) - QBE may be considered
- Good knowledge of core financial systems and general accounting procedures
- Knowledge and experience in the application of accounting standards and statutory accounting
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
- Strong ability to bring about change and make improvements
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel and MS Power BI)
- ERP software experience (e.g. Navision, Microsoft Business Central or similar)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.