|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Local Government Pension Plan|
|Contact Name:||Niall Kirby|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2021 13:13|
This is a Finance Manager role responsible for overseeing employees within the finance department, whilst working with senior leadership within the council.
Our client is a London Local Authority who have worked tirelessly throughout the pandemic to ensure they are supporting their community. Currently our client is looking to expand their finance department, who have been at the forefront of supporting community services.
Key examples of the responsibilities of the Finance Manager would include:
- Managing transnational finance staff, and working to the head of finance.
- Monitor ongoing financial operations within the council, such as payroll, invoicing, cash flow and other transactions.
- Working with senior leadership to facilitate strategies to combat financial challenges.
- Managing budgets and producing accurate financial reports.
This Finance Manager role would compliment a candidate who is:
- Accountancy Qualified (ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA or equivalent)
- Previously experience within Public Sector and Government, Local Authority would be beneficial.
- Strong managerial experience in a public sector setting.
- Experienced communication skills with senior leadership members.
- A strong relationship builder with multiple functions.
- Is able to demonstrate understanding of financial systems and procedures.
- £50,000 - £55,000
- London Based
- Finance Manager
- Local Authority
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Manager - Transformation
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £250.00 per day
Commercial Finance Manager
£42000.00 - £46000.00 per annum + LGPS, Flexible working
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Interim Head of Finance
Up to £61832 per annum + Civil Service Pension & Holiday