|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Cocklin|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2021 15:59|
An SME consumer business with a focus on zero carbon footprint is looking to hire an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate.
Working closely with the owners this role will manage the day to day finance operations of the business
This will include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the Company reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with accepted accounting principles.
Key duties include:
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies, procedures and control framework;
- Take ownership of key service provider relationships;
- Manage the core daily/weekly/monthly cycles; and
- Identify and deliver ongoing process improvement of core operating cycles.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner;
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly;
- Process payroll in a timely manner, maintaining compliance with all statutory requirements for PAYE, NIC, and the Company's Pension scheme;
- Ensure that monthly bank reconciliations are completed;
- Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis;
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of Company operations;
- Build, calculate, and maintain financial and operating metrics;
- Coordinate the production of the annual budget and forecasts;
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management;
- Provide for a system of management cost and sales reports;
- Provide financial analyses as needed, for capital investments, pricing decisions, cost savings, contract negotiations, cap-ex vs op-ex decisions and profit improvement;
- Balance sheet reconciliations; and
- Future cost and revenue modelling.
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit;
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants; and
- Comply with local & national governmental reporting requirements and tax filings.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with experience in an around accounting role. Passion for the environment and sustainability would be desirable.
The company has ambitious growth plans and has recently secured additional investor funding.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
European Finance Manager
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Group Finance Manager
Group Finance Manager/Commercial Finance Business Manager
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Operations Finance Manager - 12 Month FTC Remote/Hybrid Working
Competitive + Excellent Benefits
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum