21 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
NHS Client Role
Delivery of a senior professional Accountant role to support Division(s) in all aspects of Financial Management and Financial Governance. The post holder has direct professional accountability to the Finance Directorate, through the Associate Director of Financial Management. The post reports directly to and works directly within the Divisions management team.
- Provision of financial expertise to support the Divisional teams, in order to achieve the business like running and future development of the Divisions.
- To support and represent Divisional Management in all aspects of financial performance.
- Provide financial assurance through maintaining and establishing appropriate financial governance arrangements locally embedded within the Division(s) which the post holder is assigned to.
- To promote and assist in the establishment of a Business Culture of Clinical Service Line Management.
- Although not individually accountable for overspends, this post is specifically accountable (and relied upon) for Financial Data Integrity (robustness of financial reporting).
- Overseeing local adherence with basic procurement and budget management processes in order to safeguard the resources of the Divisions.
Qualifications Professionally qualified Accountant and member of a CCAB or CIMA accounting body
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.