|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Jones|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2021 15:52|
Reporting directly to the Assistant Financial Controller, the Finance Manager, will be responsible for all key management account and business partnering activities.
The client is a rapidly growing and profitable business and holds an enviable position in a lucrative, growing global market and is one of the world's fastest growing companies in this sector.
- Production of monthly management accounts, including all P&L and balance sheet
- Work closely with senior members of the finance team to integrate acquired entity's
- Ownership of the bank reconciliation process, ensuring all bank accounts are reconciled on a timely basis and all reconciling items are kept to a minimum
- Preparation of necessary tax compliance returns
- Ownership of the monthly intercompany reconciliation process, with all group entities for trade, non-trade and cash transactions, including loans and currency revaluations
- Develop relationships with key business stakeholders and deliver commercial insight into results to enable these stakeholders to better understand and improve performance. Proactively engage in projects with these stakeholders that grow business value.
- Support the senior finance management team with ad hoc projects.
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA accountant.
- Educated to degree level, minimum 2:1
- Minimum 3 years' experience of working in a Finance related role
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Advanced Excel skills - including experience of creating and using Pivot Tables and V-Look Up
- Experience of Sage, NetSuite or similar accounting systems.
- Experience of interacting across all levels of the organisation including dealing with non-finance people to gather relevant information
- Show an impressive attitude and not only take full responsibility for their duties but are enthusiastic to take on new challenges which will develop their own career.
- Excellent training and coaching;
- Friendly & supportive team working environment that encourages opportunities for self-development;
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression;
- Annual salary review and bonus scheme;
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of services to a maximum of 25);
- Company sick pay, life assurance and pension;
- Local and online discounts including discounted restaurants, travel, entertainment tickets;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Employee Referral Programme;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Service Awards;
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's