£40k - 45k per year + + Excellent Benefits
21 days ago
Are you a qualified accountant looking to work for a fantastic organisation with a great team culture? Do you have a well-rounded accounting skill set? Are you immediately available or on a short notice period? If so, please read on!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be exclusively partnering with a Not-For-Profit organisation based in Manchester, to recruit a Finance Manager on a 12-month fixed term contract. The role will be working remotely initially but there will be a requirement to go into their offices a couple of days a week when government guidelines allow.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage the business planning and quarterly review process.
- Lead on reporting on Profit & Loss and balance sheet activities.
- Support the preparation of the year end accounts.
- Provide comprehensive business partnering support to the executive board.
- Lead of the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Line management responsibility of one member of staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
- Ideally have experience of working in a small organisation to see the overall bigger picture.
- Be a confident user of all Microsoft Office Packages including Excel.
- Have experience of financial and management accounting with proven business partnering experience.