|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||Up to £60000.00 per annum + car allowance, pension, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Natalia Osica|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2021 16:08|
Finance Manager £60,000+ benefits package Stoke on Trent
Your new company
My client is a renowned property company operating across UK. They are looking for a Finance Manager who will take responsibility for their Stoke on Trent site.
Your new role
As a Finance Manager you will have responsibility for the financial function of the business unit, accurate reporting, business partnering and effective financial control. Your duties will include
- Establishing strong working relationships with finance and management team
- Preparing business plan and annual budget, identifying opportunities to maximize returns and ensure the plan is robust and deliverable.
- Ensuring robust analysis of actual performance v forecast, cash collection and tenant performance to drive accurate turnover rental billing
- Ensuring monthly cash flow submissions process is accurate.
- Providing commercial analysis to assist the management team in the identification of revenue enhancement opportunities
- Providing analysis to control overheads and direct costs and identify opportunities to reduce costs.
- Acting as the key financial liaison between the Stoke site and central finance teams
- Developing KPIs and targets to monitor performance, from which the accuracy of monthly forecasts and business performance commentary can be derived.
- Acting as the key liaison with internal and external audit
- Overall responsibility for Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and P&L
- Analyse and interpret relevant internal performance management KPI's
- Balancing commercial requirements whilst also ensuring that core financial, operational, and regulatory controls are fit for purpose and are of the highest quality.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a ACA or CIMA qualified accountant ideally with Top 10 firm background. Client will also consider exceptional CIMA qualified candidates especially with background in retail and /or events sector.
What you'll get in return
You will get salary of £60,000 + car allowance+ bonus. There is a generous annual leave and pension package, free on site parking and private healthcare.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£400 - £415 per day
Interim Finance Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£250.00 - £350.00 per day
Group Finance Manager
£70000 - £80000 per annum + + generous bonus
Finance Systems Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits
Commercial Finance Manager (Real Estate)
City of London, London
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus