£42k - 48k per year
26 days ago
Keen to work for one of the largest UK charities of its kind? Interested in working for an inspiring whose work provide vital support to millions across the country? Are you a fully qualified finance professional with experience in change management and looking for a new challenge?
If yes, look no further!
Robertson Bell are proud to once again be working with one of the UK’s most well-known charities of its kind to help them recruit this Finance Manager role. Reporting into the Head of Finance, this role comes at an exciting time for the charity and will give the successful candidate the opportunity to play a leading role in the development of several flagship projects over the coming years.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Provide vital financial support and advice to several department heads in the development of their new strategy for one of their flagship divisions.
- Create and use financial models to develop insight into the financial position of the charity’s property developments and wider capital investments.
- Have full oversight of the budgeting and forecasting processes for all key properties.
- Manage a medium sized finance team, giving them the opportunity to develop and reach their full potential.
- Play a leading role in the development of existing projects across your directorate, acting as the subject matter expert for property related finance matters.
- Review and develop existing processes to ensure the team are working as efficiently as possible.
- Full responsibility for maintaining the fixed asset register.
This is the perfect CV-enhancing opportunity for someone with previous experience working within a complex establishment to deliver programmes of change, who is now looking to further skills within a dynamic, collaborative environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified as an accountant.
- Previous experience working in a change management or transformation focused role within a complex organisation.
- Strong financial modelling skills and the confidence to communicate with and influence senior stakeholders.
- Previously managed staff.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not delay in applying as applications are being regularly reviewed and my client is looking to schedule interviews ASAP.