|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2021 23:22|
About Our Client
Market leading SME in the consumer sector is recruiting a Finance Manager based on the outskirts of Cheltenham. This is a progressive role with a Head of Finance or FD role available after 18 months. The exiting FD will be available for the initial 3 months to support on a consultancy basis.
* Produce sales and company budgets and forecasts on a 3 year rolling basis.
* Responsible for companies capital expenditure accounting and fixed asset register.
* Support with bids and tender documents
* Prepare end of year reports and statements, business tax compliance and point of contact for the external auditors.
* Supporting and partnering with the MD and other heads of functions to provide commercial and operational insight.
* Manage, train and develop direct reportees and administrators.
* Implement a new accounting and distribution system - this will involve working with all departments and users, together with the Software house to ensure the system provides maximum integration and productivity during implementation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's