|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nicolette Solomou|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2021 17:42|
Finance Manager for a FTSE listed Information Services based in London £50-60k
Your new company
A ftse 250 company is hiring a Finance Manager to join their established and well set up finance team. The business has links to multiple business strands including publishing, information services and data / market intelligence. The business has been recognised for its entrepreneurial culture, passionate about the brand and knowledgeable about the sector. The businesses head offices are in London with additional offices in a further 20 officers around the world.
Your new role
- Managing a team (currently five).
- Help to implement and maintain robust financial control and reporting environment.
- Prepare and review management accounts
- Present information to key stakeholders.
- Develop key insights that can be used by the business to drive performance.
- Review monthly balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring balances are fully substantiated.
- Review monthly commentary on performance against budget, forecast and prior year for businesses under ownership.
- Review calculation of monthly commissions and bonuses against documented incentive schemes.
- Support business stakeholders with their management information needs.
- Challenge established thinking by applying sound, impartial and professional judgement.
- Ensure processes and controls are globally aligned
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified ACA / CIMA/ ACCA (or equivalent)
- Team management experience
- Confident communicators
- Understanding of internal controls requirements
- Proficient Excel skills and experience with manipulating large amounts of data
What you'll get in return
Opportunity to work in a FTSE organisation where they promote and encourage internal mobility and development. This role will expose you to key stakeholders and plays a key part within the finance functions where you will get the chance to work across multiple diverse business functions. Great opportunity who wants to develop on their managerial skills whilst supporting and leading a team team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's