Walsall, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum
23 days ago
In this Finance Manager position you will be responsible for overseeing a medium sized finance team consisting of Accounts Payable, Credit Control and management accounts. In addition to this you will have a primary focus on Business Partnering and driving profitability.
A Walsall based, national leading consumer goods company.
- Management of medium sized finance team
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and Statutory Returns.
- Responsible for liaising with external audit partners to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Preparation of Board Pack for review at the monthly board meetings, identifying, investigating where appropriate and reporting on monthly variances.
- Preparation of annual budget
- Business partnering with senior management
- Weekly cash flow forecasting, identifying periods of concern and solutions
- Qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Management experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Self starter and hands on approach
- Commercially minded
Up to £50,000