|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Greer|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2020 18:43|
- Full management accounts & analysis responsibility
- Team management of 3 staff
Our client based close to Burnley is a well respected brand name who have continued to be a leader in their field.
With a growing online presence, this business has stayed ahead of the curve & built on it's brilliant reputation.
With a growing presence in Lancashire, this business can provide progression as well as interesting finance manager responsibilities.
The key responsibilities to this Finance Manager role based close to Burnley are:
- Management accounts & internal reporting responsibility
- Cash flow & balance sheet
- Commercial analysis & ad-hoc project accounting
- Cost centre reporting
- Support the group finance function
- Manage a team of 3 transactional staff
Overall, it is an extremely varied & all round role touching on management reporting, team management, analysis & group accounts.
The successful candidate for this Finance Manager role based close to Burnley will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- A professional with experience of working in a fast paced environment in a management accounting position
- A confident communicator able to demonstrate an ability to business partner with none finance stakeholders, adding value & suggesting ways in which to improve
- Experienced in managing balance sheet & cashflow
- Ideally have some exposure to team management / supervision
- Able to present & summarise key points to senior management
- Ideally have some retail / FMCG / distribution sector experience
This varied & hollistic qualified Finance Manager role can offer a salary of £55,000 - £65,000 dependent on experience + a range of brilliant employee benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
European Finance Manager
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Commercial Finance Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + FTC
Senior Finance Manager
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus, PMI, Pension, 25 days holiday