|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Crook|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2020 15:43|
This is a varied role with wide ranging responsibilities across reporting and consolidations, as well as budgeting and forecasting.
You'll also give financial and strategic support to senior management by providing them with detailed forecasts agreed with key stakeholders.
Other project work such as new business opportunities, board presentations and industry / peer group comparison is also included
Our client are a leading Manufacturing business with exciting growth plans.
- Develop and maintain robust consolidation accounting processes that enable consolidated accounts to meet statutory and group reporting requirements within the deadlines set by group
- Ensure all budgeting and forecasting activities are completed to deadline and to a high standard
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company's businesses
- Lead scenario modelling efforts for the development and growth of the business
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, expenses and cash flow
- Understand and communicate drivers of performance, variances to budgets/ forecasts (P&L, balance sheet and cashflow statements) and other financial information in a clear and simple manner
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Participate as a key thought leader of the finance team, influencing decision making, identifying finance priorities, and managing a team
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ ACCA qualified, either moving from Practice at Manager level or having spent some time in industry roles.
- Fully qualified (ideally ACA or ACCA)
- Experience of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Solid knowledge of IFRS, accounting principles and good decision making techniques
- Significant experience of consolidated accounts preparation (including cashflow statement and balance sheet)
On offer is a competitive salary and the chance to work in a growing business and sector.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's