£45000 - £55000 per annum
16 days ago
My client are on the lookout for an experienced Finance Manager to join the team, as no.1 on site. This is a hands-on position which will require you to work closely with the wider business, providing support and adding value.
A well-established Manufacturing business, with clear growth plans moving forwards.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Financial Reporting - Management and Statutory accounts
- Working capital management
- Managing payroll function and supporting HR
- Liaising with external auditors
- Costings/Utilisation and project support for wider business
- Budgeting and business planning
- Part of the Senior Management team - attendance at board meetings
- Support of business systems
- Support and add value to wider business
- Qualified Accountant, or equivalent
- Manufacturing background
- Ability to liaise with non-finance stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and keen to get actively involved with the development of the business
- Strong IT and Excel skills
In return, my client are offering a competitive salary, plus the chance to become a truly valued member of the team, contributing to the continued growth of the business.