|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Hermione Rowe|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2020 15:11|
Our client is seeking to appoint a commercially minded, enthusiastic and motivated Finance Manager to work within their Finance Team. This is an exceptional opportunity to participate in an exciting and fast paced environment.
This Client is a growing success story based just outside Cambridge who have recently experienced rapid growth, hence the need for a newly created Finance Manager to join their team.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Control all reporting to Group Board and manage budgets, forecasts, monthly management accounts and annual statutory accounts.
- Responsible for the preparation of the Group consolidation (including all associated consolidation journals) for actual results, forecasts and budget.
- Working in a divisional overview role, review reporting from all Business units, liaising with the Business Unit
- Financial Controllers and Finance Managers to identify commercial, accounting and reporting issues.
- Communicate significant issues arising to the Central Financial Controller, and work in conjunction with the Central
- Finance Controller to ensure effective communication with Senior Management and the Group.
- Responsible for the continuous development of the financial / management reporting of the Group
- Manage the annual budget consolidation and reporting process. Issue Standard templates to ensure budgets are submitted in a consistent format
- Manage the Group statutory accounts and audit process and provide assistance to other divisions in their statutory accounts process.
- Support the Financial Controller on ad hoc projects, reports and investigations.
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
* Detailed experience of statutory accounts and compliance
- Have experience of managing and developing a team including supporting remote teams
* Have good people skills
* Have experience of implementing controls, financial systems and procedures
* Have strong communication skills both verbal and written
* Have excellent system skills e.g. Excel Advance
* Be proactive and open to extensive overseas travel to developing countries
excellent salary plus benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Finance Manager
Corporate Finance Senior Manager
Growth Advisory Manager - Corporate Finance
£56000 - £63000 per annum + Cash/car allowance + discretionary bonus
Corporate Finance Assistant Manager - Wanting a change?
SAP Finance Systems Accountant
£50000 - £70000 per annum + bonus & benefits