£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bens
25 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Finance Manager Job, Wirral, to £50000. Manufacturing sector
Your new company
The UK division of a large US owned global manufacturer. The Merseyside site is one of the division's best performing sites.
Your new role
As Finance Manager you will lead a small team to produce the manufacturing reporting and divisional management accounts.
A selection of duties include:
- Lead the monthly close process, delivering financial information required by the business ensuring that all group reporting is on time
- Meet all internal and external reporting requirements within deadlines including statutory accounts, VAT, National Statistics and group consolidation reporting
- Lead the year end close and become focal point for liaising with external auditors
- Lead, manage and develop the accounts team.
- Prepare Annual Budgets and Forecasts
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a qualified accountant with experience of working in a manufacturing environment. You should have previous experience of leading a team.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary is on offer along with the opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects as part of a large international group.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.