|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sadie O'Callaghan|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2020 14:38|
Michael Page are partnering with an innovative and exciting business based in North Yorkshire who are looking for a Finance Manager to be part of their growing team.
Our client are heavyweights in the agency space, with offices across the country. Specialising in all aspects of digital marketing they are known for providing technical expertise with imagination and creativity to provide solutions to their clients.
Headquartered in North Yorkshire they have grown significantly over the last 20 years.
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to report into the Group Financial Controller.
Working closely with the wider Finance and Commercial team, you will have overall responsibility for supporting the Division with all aspects of financial operations during the month, mainly focusing on reporting and business support.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Line management/ mentoring of a small team
- Detailed P&L forecasting
- Provide Business Support and MI for the Senior Management team and other analysis to drive decision making across the business, working closely with the MD's of the businesses and Senior Sales & Technical Directors.
- Review of month end procedures
- Assist with preparation / review of year end audit papers
- Support the annual budget process
- Review of corporate returns e.g. VAT, Corporation Tax, PSA agreements and P11D's.
To be considered for this role you must be fully qualified (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) and have experience of working in Industry.
You will be an excellent communicator, able to business partner effectively with non-finance stakeholders.
You must also have experience of management accounts preparation and analysis.
A competitive package + annual bonus, private health plan, a cash-plan, Life Assurance, and Income protection cover.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
Finance Project Manager
£65000 - £70000 per annum
Interim Finance Project Manager
£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Group Finance Manager
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Benefits
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum