|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City|
|Contact Name:||Payal Khakhria|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 15:18|
About the role
Working in the Channels Finance team, the Finance Business Partner Shrink and Security works alongside the Shrink and Security Director and her team (within Business Support) to identify risks and opportunities and manage these costs effectively. Shrink accounts for unknown loss within the business, which could be caused by thief or process error, the results of which may only become known to us when a Store has been through a stock count.
As the Finance Business Partner, you’ll work very closely with the business team and requires strong analytical skills and critical thinking, to drill into performance and understand the drivers to performance.
You will be responsible for
- Provide first line Finance support to SSSS Director within Channels and the respective wider team alongside.
- Provide insight into Shrink performance to Senior Management by working closely with the Shrink Analysis team.
- Liaise with Security teams to ensure that costs are being captured currently and forecasts are as accurate as possible.
- Coordinate with Business teams to develop 3 year Strategic Plans.
- Work closely with the CoE FP&A team to ensure that they are kept up to date with business performance to enable insightful commentary on performance and accurate forecasting.
You will need
- You will be a qualified accountant.
- To succeed in this role you’ll need to have strong excel skills, the ability to present complex information and ideas simply and concisely.
- Being able to build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders, and having excellent interpersonal skills are important.
- If you have a passion for problem solving, you would be well suited to this area.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus
Birmingham, West Midlands
£37000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
West London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Blue Chip Benefits
Divisional Finance Manager
£52000 - £58000 per annum
Finance Transformation Manager