Solihull, West Midlands
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Market leading benefits
18 days ago
I am recruiting for a technical Finance Manager position within an innovative business in Solihull looking for top talent. The role will act as a stepping stone into a large group with extensive career prospects internationally.
The business is a highly profitable international division within a much large group. The organisation has an excellent reputation for the development of finance talent and this is a great 'foot-in-the-door' opportunity.
The company has an excellent culture and office environment however will offer flexibility especially given the current situation.
The Finance Manager role will focus on the more of the technical aspects for this business, leading on all financial reporting and compliance aspects and partnering with the Head of Finance and the Financial Controller to influence and improve processes.
The key, day-to-day aspect will include:
- Management and leadership of a small team of 4
- Produce the quarterly and annual reporting packs
- Own the budgeting and forecasting process
- Review and critique the financial information delivered by the finance team
- Report to and challenge the Head of Finance on the assumptions and data provided
The ideal candidate for this particular Finance Manager role will be a technically competent (ideally with a practice background) accountant, with an eye for making improvements and change. You are likely to be professionally qualified (ideally ACA or ACCA) with training from a larger firm (ideally Big 4) with some post qualified experience.
In addition, the ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Have an eye for detail ideally from the Big 4 audit training
- Provide examples of implementing process and reporting efficiencies
- Understand risks and improve controls
£55,000 - £65,000 + excellent market leading benefits.
You will also gain excellent exposure to the parent company.
You will also be offered unrivaled career prospects with international relocation as a possibility.