|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hill|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020 15:01|
Exciting Finance Manager opportunity within a Housing Association in Bedfordshire
Your new company
Our client is an established Housing association based in Bedfordshire.
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for their next role where they can own and drive the strategic development of a small Finance function. It's a great opportunity for someone looking to own and make a real impact on the organisations finance processes and procedures and to make sure the service modern, efficient and compliant with statutory and regulatory codes.
- Organisational Leader, member of the Senior Management Team (SMT), with corporate accountability for the achievement of organisational goals
- To Support the Senior Management Team to deliver cost effectiveness within this business areas
- To act as a behavioural role model for all employees.
- To direct, lead and manage the performance of the Finance Team ensuring that the service is modern, efficient and compliant with statutory and regulatory codes.
- To ensure that a holistic approach to maintaining the Finance function is taken; providing strategic direction, developing processes, driving efficiencies and supporting budget holders to provide excellent standards of customer service.
- Ensure the finance model is modern, utilising technology to deliver service improvements and drive a customer focused culture.
- Develop, recommend and implement financial strategies, plans and policies that enable value for money and efficiencies across the whole of the business
- Prepare and present reports to the Senior Management Team and Board, keeping them appraised of performance and procedures, new legislation and policy reviews, ensuring that all Board members have sufficient information to enable them to discharge their responsibilities effectively and as required by all regulatory bodies.
- Maintain an awareness of new policy developments and best practice within the finance sector and identify and contribute to opportunities to develop the service, making recommendations for improvement to the Chief Executive.
- Drive continuous change and improvement in service provision, financial analysis, systems and people
What you'll need to succeed
Demonstrate excellent senior leadership and management skills within:
- Financial management
- Budget management
- Risk management
- Payroll management
Demonstrate leadership and first class people and organisational skills - must be able to win support for ideas internally and externally.
Be a Qualified accountant and able to demonstrate a commitment to CPD and learning throughout their career to date.
What you'll get in return
A competitive annual salary and benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's