|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Davenport-Smith|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2020 10:33|
Finance Manager role for a growing London Legal Firm. This is a broad No.1 role with both reporting and strategic responsibilities. £75K + Bonus + Private Medical.
Our client is a boutique but growing London Legal Firm. They have expanded and are looking to support their position by bringing in a Finance Manager capable of partnering with the Senior Leadership team on continued growth strategy.
Supporting a range of clients, from SMEs to Fortune 500s, often on high profile cases that have brought about changes in the law, they are a well-respected firm who are continuing to grow.
This Finance Manager role will be a broad and hybrid position, reporting directly into the Senior Partners, and having the following key responsibilities:
- Full end to end ownership of the finance function (financial/management accounts, cashflow, oversight of bookkeeping/invoicing etc.)
- Manage 1 Accounts Assistant & Manage workflow of outsourced accountant (accounts and SRA audit)
- Strategy: fulling planning cycle ownership as well as business partnering with senior leadership on growth strategy
- Continuing development of processes and controls inline with the firm's growth
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong background in SRA Compliance
- Working knowledge of the legal sector
- Knowledge of international payments and VAT issues
- Proven ability to manage senior stakeholders
What's On Offer
- Up to £75,000 (experience depending)
- Private Medical Insurance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's