|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£41526 - £52560 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Richard Latham|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2020 13:34|
Finance Manager required within the Higher Education sector with a turnover of £300 million.
This opportunity would be ideal for a Qualified Accountant undertaking a similar job currently or someone looking for the next career step.
Leading Surrey based Higher Education employer with a turnover of £300 million is looking to recruit a Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
You will be a key member of the Financial Planning and Reporting team, the role of Finance Manager will provide management accounting information, including accurate forecasting, analysis, reporting and budgeting which will be used to inform fact-based decision making that will directly impact the organisations financial sustainability.
The post holder will provide professional leadership on all financial and related issues within their assigned business area. You will contribute to and influence the development of the strategy for their area in line with the wider organisations strategy, recognising that this will directly impact the organisations financial sustainability.
You will be either a Qualified Accountant or have extensive vocational and strategic management experience demonstrating professional development through involvement in a series of progressively more demanding and influential roles.
You will have proven ability to build excellent working relationships and partnerships with business areas, have broader sector / commercial awareness with leadership experience and thorough knowledge and understanding of the working practices, systems, processes and procedures relevant to the role, which may include broader sector / commercial awareness.
The successful candidate can expect to receive in addition to a competitive salary:
- 25 days holiday plus seven additional days: three days at Easter, three days at Christmas, plus one additional discretionary day.
- Opportunity to join an occupational pension scheme.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- A healthy work-life balance and where possible we support flexible methods of working.
- Access to a Sports Park membership, which offers a range of classes, first-class gym, Olympic-sized swimming pool, climbing wall, tennis and squash courts.
- Access to a cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans for bus and train travel and car parking permits for staff (eligibility criteria apply).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's