Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + + £5k flexible working benefit
11 days ago
Michael Page are working with a well known business to recruit a Finance Manager.
This role was will be a member of the site management team and lead finance team member responsible for a Distribution Centre.
You will ensure accurate and timely financial information and reporting to Senior Management including production of monthly management accounts pack & commentary, cost control and commercial analysis along with ensuring adequate financial controls are in place and accurate payroll submissions are made.
The role will involve working closely with the site operations to provide operational & financial insight to the teams and to challenge the operational managers cost performance, labour plans, cost reduction opportunities, and any other activity that may result in a change in cost.
- Currently working in a Finance Manager role
- Qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CA)
- Experience of a retail logistics environment is desirable
- Demonstrable understanding of Logistics KPIs
- Previous experience presenting and managing requests from non-financial Stakeholders
- Management Accounts, reporting and forecast experience
- Line management experience including non-qualified team members
- Demonstrable active involvement in process improvements
- Experience of working with payroll