|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Cooke|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2020 18:09|
Supporting an established family owned business based in Clacton. Our client is keen to continue an ongoing scaling of the business as well as improve the quality of management information available to them.
A well known and established family owned business based in Clacton.
- Responsible for month end duties, ensuring the team meets reporting deadlines dictated by exec team.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts/departmental reporting along with supporting variance analysis.
- Full preparation of board packs and drafting commentary.
- Oversight of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable function.
- Preparation of VAT Returns, EC Sales Lists and Intrastat Filings.
- Oversight of Corporate Tax filings and tax planning exercises.
- In house lead on all payroll and pension matters, working closely with outsourced payroll bureau, Human Resources and Operations.
- Supporting the partnering efforts of the project accountant with Sales and Operations to ensure back-office information is accurate and timely.
- Collation and presentation of monthly forecast information.
- Point of contact for both internal and external auditors.
- Identifying continual improvements to internal controls, policies and processes.
- Mentor, challenge and grow the existing team.
- Assist with the annual business planning process and continual evolvement of the 3 and 5 year strategy.
- Either ACA/CIMA, ACCA qualified or QBE
- Previous experience as a finance manager or senior finance professional in an environment of high growth
- People management experience
- Strong excel abilities (use of Macro's and VBA desirable)
- Experience of Sage.
- Project Accounting Experience would be useful.
- Familiarity with the retail / leisure industry would be desirable.
- Track record in an owner managed business.
- Demonstrable experience working with non-finance staff.
£40,000 - £50,000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's