|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45k - 55k per year|
|Contact Name:||Katie Wilson-Smith|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2020 17:26|
Looking for a varied Finance Manager role? Would you like to work for an organisation with an impressive history of really making a difference? Are you a qualified Accountant with experience in housing associations? If yes, please read on!
Robertson Bell are currently working with an inspirational housing association to help them recruit a new and permanent Finance Manager. Reporting into the Finance Director you would be fully responsible for all aspects of financial management, the treasury function, statutory accounting and overseeing all policies and procedures. Responsibilities for this role will also include:
- Develop finance processes and ensure systems are performing to the required standard at all times.
- Lead on the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Suggest improvements to enable accounting development and provide training to relevant staff.
- Submit annual and monthly returns and deal with all tax and VAT queries.
- Measure the treasury function and develop the long-term cash flow.
- Oversee the fixed asset register.
- Lead on the preparation of year end accounts and liaise with external auditors.
- Oversee the compliance function and liaise with regulators.
- Support the production of the management accounts.
- Management of a small team, providing training, leadership and motivation.
- Liaise with the outsourced IT provider.
This organisation operates across 16 London Boroughs and is devoted to providing first class housing services whilst developing the potential of these customers. This role would eventually be based at the organisations head office in Stratford. This opportunity would best suit someone with previous experience in a small sized housing association.
This successful candidate will be:
- A qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA).
- Experienced in the social housing sector.
- Experienced in statutory accounting.
- Experienced leading on the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Confident suggesting process improvements.
- An excellent communicator.
If interested, please do not delay in applying as CV’s will be reviewed daily.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's