£45000 - £50000 per annum
22 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Newly created role.
Your new company
Established, ambitious and growing locally based SME.
Your new role
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for managing a small finance team. You will ensure the timely delivery of all reports and lead on the transactional accounting across the function. You will work with the Directors to improve finance process and procedure alongside ensuring the continued development of the function and the team members within it.
Duties will include:
* Timely delivery of monthly management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and reporting
* Work with Auditors to complete the annual audit
* Transactional accounting including accounts payable, payroll, expenses, banking, cashflow, accounts receivable/credit control
* Ensure financial data is accurate and timely for client reporting requirements
* Budget preparation for central cost centres
* Responsible for quarterly VAT returns
* Ensure HMRC submissions including PSA, P11D, Corporation Tax payments and PAYE/NI payments are made on tim
What you'll need to succeed
Be a Qualified Accountant with experience of working in an SME business driving change in process and procedure and implementing change.
What you'll get in return
£45-50,000 + Benefits, depending on current experience level.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.