|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Owen Philp|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2020 16:11|
A permanent Finance Manager job paying up to £40k for a business based on the outskirts of Kidderminster.
£30,000-40,000 per annum (DOE)
Mon-Fri (8.30-5) - part-time hours available (min. 25 hours)
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a reputable and expanding business based in Worcestershire.
Our client, an award winning and leading organisation in their field, are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, you will take control of the finance department and ensure all day-to-day accounting is completed in a timely and accurate manner with all objectives and deadlines monitored and met.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation and presentation of monthly and quarterly management accounts with analysis
- Preparation and submission of the monthly VAT return, Intrastat and EC Sales List
- Ensure the timely reporting and payment of all taxes
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Weekly and monthly payroll
- Management of the year-end process
- Involvement in company wide projects providing financial analysis and recommendations
- Maintain a close relationship with external contacts e.g. legal advisors, suppliers, banks
- Cash flow management
- Oversight of customer credit control
- Management and development of a small team
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE
- Previous experience in a hands-on financial management role
- Full understanding of the accounting function including P&L and balance sheet
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong people skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team
- IT competent with exposure to Word, Excel, Sage 50 Accounts and Sage Payroll
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and the chance to work for a very interesting and stable business. Working in modern offices that are situated in an idyllic rural location, you'll receive a standard benefits package which includes holiday allowance, pension, mobile phone and free onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £50000 per annum + plus benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
45000 - 70000
City of London, London
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Internal Audit Manager
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum