|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Greer|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2020 20:15|
Perfect role for a fully qualified accountant who wants to improve systems / processes, add value commercially, and shape the finance function into an efficient and streamlined function.
Privately owned business with long and proud heritage, as well as innovative plans to adapt & thrive in a changing world.
A thriving SME, there are 3 parts to this impressive organisation so the revenue stream is diverse.
With a diverse and loyal customer base, the business offers a personalised service, offering regular consultations to their clients and strive to offer the best priced products / services tailored to their unique needs.
We are seeking to recruit a high calibre, qualified accountant to manage the finance department and be a dedicated & valued part of the business. This will be a varied, hands-on finance role where you will be responsible for:
- Producing accurate & insightful management accounts
- Budgets and forecasts
- Cash management
- Improving the format and timeliness of the monthly management accounts, developing more commercial data (growth opportunities, forecasts, customer / product analysis etc.)
- Upskilling the transactional / admin team, re-evaluate current processes & procedures, offering ways to streamline and improve
- Full responsibility for all aspects of the finance function
- The company is looking to make a long-term appointment, the right candidate should be looking to make a commitment to help to grow the business
The Successful candidate will be…
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- A confident communicator, able to report directly to the board and offer suggestions of ways to improve the current finance function; able to challenge effectively and think commercially
- A leader ready to upskill / reshape the transactional team
- A committed accountant looking to learn and grow with the business
- A technically strong accountant, able to take responsibility for the day to day management of the finance function
- Systems savvy, able to suggest ways to use the system more efficiently
- Able to demonstrate an ability to build rapport and great working relationships with all manner of stakeholders
- Ambitious and keen to see this role as a brilliant opportunity to step up and make their mark quickly; redefining processes, making improvements, adding value & getting exposure to senior leadership.
The chosen applicant will join a welcoming and supportive employer, with ample chances for career enhancement and satisfaction. The salary will be circa £45,000 dependent on experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Manager - Nordics
£55000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
Group Finance Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + plus benefits
Group Finance Manager *Media*
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Head of Commercial Finance
Birmingham, West Midlands
£75000 - £90000 per annum + benefits including bonus and pension
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits