|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2020 15:42|
Finance Manager - Initially on a 6 month basis - Growing organisation
Newly created opportunity to join our client based in Gloucester who are going through an exciting period of growth.
The company can offer a relaxed and friendly working environment within a small team and are flexible with regards to hours. This role will be a 6 month fixed term contract however future permanent opportunities could certainly be available for the right candidate.
We are looking for a hands-on, exceptional person to join their small head office team. Managing five operating companies, this role requires someone who is driven, proactive and organised with good financial, communication and problem-solving skills to support the Finance Director. The company uses cloud-based SAGE 50 Accounts and SAGE Payroll with all reporting performed in Excel.
- Production of Management Accounts for 3 operating companies with an annual turnover c.£5m
- Journals including Intercompany recharges, Prepayments and Accruals
- Balance sheet reconciliations and corrections
- Fixed Asset Register reconciliation and review
- Housekeeping on all ledgers
- Cash Forecasting
- Oversee Payroll function
- Analyse historical costs and track actual costs to Budget
- Monthly reviews with Budget Holders
- Day to day management and support of two accounts staff
- Qualified accountant
- Minimum of three years of experience producing Management Information.
- Proficient in Excel
- Intercompany experience advantageous
- Proven ability to hit the ground running and add value
Hours - Full time 39 hours per week however the client is very flexible with regards to start and finish times they are also willing to look at reduced working hours for a more experience candidate (min 30hrs per week). They are also about to introduce the option to work from home 1-2 days per week after COVID.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
48000 - 56000
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Study Support
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + great benefits