|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Greer|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2020 17:55|
We are keen to speak to ACA qualified ambitious finance professionals who are keen to kick their career forwards, by joining a fast paced and rewarding technology business.
If you are ACA qualified, ideally with 1-4 years post qualification experience, we want to hear from you!
Our Manchester based client are an impressive technology business with a brilliant story, and an even better plan for double digit growth.
With an impressive array of clients, you will be joining a thriving and secure business - able to offer long term job security and progression.
We want to attract ambitious, confident finance professionals to be part of this exciting journey, revitalising the finance team ensuring the business is ready to grow.
The key responsibilities for this Finance Manager role based in Manchester working in the technology sector will be:
- Work closely with the Group Financial Controller to take ownership of the month end reporting process
- Create accurate and insightful reporting packs, whilst feeding back to senior leaders offering your commercial suggestions
- Streamline current processes, project manage tasks aimed at creating a more streamlined finance function
- Business partner with internal and external senior stakeholders, working on acquisition work as and when required
The successful candidate for this Finance Manager role will be:
- ACA qualified (ideally top 10 trained)
- Ideally have 1-4 years post qualification experience in industry, or the ability to demonstrate you can make the transition from practice to industry
- A brilliant communicator
- Able to think of new and different ways to save time and money
- Able to coach those around you, and work in a collaborative manner
- Ambitious, switched on, bright and wanting to work with private equity partners
This brilliant Finance Manager role in Manchester can offer a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience + a range of brilliant employee benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's